[综英美]很好,这很汤姆苏
3.Anything but a cushy gig. 绝非轻松差事
9.Interperson rationship我有特殊的结交技巧
12.One thing that I’m convinced 我所坚信的
16.The unmarried ith a grandson 爷爷芳龄二十五
20.Thunderer the Destructor 拆迁者大锤
21.Naive gi and Checkman小丫头和她的金主爸爸
22.Ne sportscar for free 免费跑车谁不要
31.The izards and itches 麻瓜世界里的英国巫师
33.d p from Office of Misinformation 政坛故友
34.【倒V34-78】Magic VS Science 魔法VS科学
36.No party no revenge. 先娱乐再搞事
38.The he od and us 我们与全世界每一个你
41.e and meet Bumebee!来瞧瞧我的大黄蜂
42.Dancing in the dark in the pe mooight 皎洁的月,一片幽光。
43.No more ‘ I.O.U ’ 当日的舞,当日兑现
44.Nothing but ordinary 不过是个常人
49.You pathetic freak sho 注定是个怪胎可怜虫
50.No mercy to blies 你曾被人折磨到头破血流痛苦流涕吗?
51.Life never moves back. 生活回归正轨完全是个错觉
52.None of your business 这不关你的事
53.hat’re you hiding from us? 别想隐瞒我们
54.The ephant in the room 显而易见的事实
59.Ho many different kinds of disgusting do you have to be to hurt my sis?你们到底是有多恶心才会去动她?
65.Hit me ith your best shot. 使出最好的能耐
70.Beyond my dest dream(Ⅰ) 超乎想象(Ⅰ)
72.Beyond my dest dream.(Ⅱ) 超乎想象(Ⅱ)
74.Beyond my dest dream.(Ⅲ) 超乎想象(Ⅲ)
75.Beyond my dest dream.(Ⅳ) 超乎想象(Ⅳ)
77.Your od,my terminus.你的世界就是我的目的地。